We’ve partnered up with Cesar Millan once again to bring a cool contest exclusively for all of you groomers out there! Enter Vetericyn’s animal rescue makeover competition for your chance to win more than $2000 in prizes!
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
1. Groomers will partner with a rescue/shelter organization and perform a grooming makeover on an animal that is available for adoption – enter as many animals as you want!
2. Take before and after photos of the pet’s makeover.
3. Fill out the submission form AND upload your before and after photo.
4. Before and after pictures need to be combined into one image in order to upload and submit. Recommended tools for combining images:
- iPhone Apps:
- –Diptic($0.99), PicFrame($0.99), Pic Stitch(Free)
- Android Apps:
- – Photo Collage(Free), Picq(Free), PhotoShake(Free), PicsArt(Free)
- – Quick PictureTools: www.quickpicturetools.com/en/combine_images/
- – Toolwerk:www.toolwerk.com/image_merger/
- – Image Merger:www.imagemerger.net/
*For assistance contact: Danielle Turner and Nicole Landfield at 866-318-3116 or email us at Daniellet@innovacyn.com and Nicolel@innovacyn.com).
5. Fifteen finalists will be selected based on before and after photos, which will be uploaded to a gallery on www.CesarsWay.com, where the public will be able to vote for their favorite makeover. Voting is open to the public from June 18-24, 2013.
6. Votes will be tallied on www.CesarsWay.com based on the amount of “Likes” all finalists’ photos receive. There will be five winners – one grand prize winner and four runner-ups. The winners, selected by total number of votes, will be announced June 25, 2013.
HERE ARE THE PRIZES:
Grand Prize Winner: The winning groomer will take home Volt Cordless Clipper by Oster® and products from Vetericyn, Puracyn, Pet Paint,Dog for Dog, earthbath, Frosty Bowlz, American Red Cross, John Paul PetSalon, Dog’s Best and Cesar Millan Inc., with a total value of more than $1000.
The partner rescue organization and the winning pet each receive products from Vetericyn, American Red Cross and Cesar Millan Inc. (value of more than $400).
Four Runner-Up Winners: Each groomer wins more than $600 in product from Vetericyn, Puracyn, Pet Paint, Dog for Dog, earthbath, John Paul PetSalon, Dog’s Best and Cesar Millan Inc.
June 18-24: Voting Period
June 25: Announce Winners
Ready? Enter here: Groomer to the Rescue Submission Page